dots for the day
DAUGHTER TO MOTHER
What did you do at work today mum? Not much; I sorted out some glitches in the payroll system so everyone can get their money.
Who were you working with mum? I was working with Kelly; she’s a graphic artist. She was figuring out the best way for people to understand the instructions.
Was your friend Jenny there? No she just got a big consultancy...
Warnings are out that we should brace ourselves for GREAT CHANGES – online! If you think digital has disturbed your life over the last decade – its going to be nothing in comparison to the next 2-3 years! Evidently we have only felt the impact of about 5% of the digital revolution so far - the other 95% is still to hit. No job unchanged; no life undisturbed!
How do we begin to make the change without the pain?
For almost a decade parents have been observing their digitally enabled kids completely engaged in their computer games – and more recently – addicted to their social network connections. And...